Andrea Cook from Éléphant Mauve will be at le Nichoir painting faces and offering wild bird photo demos! No matter what kind of camera you have she will be showing you how to get the best shot with what you’ve got!
Le Nichoir is located in a 160 year old barn, at 637 Main Road, Hudson Quebec J0P 1H0.
Open House 2011(From le Nichoir.org)
Everyone is welcome to attend our annual open house Saturday, July 16th from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm.
• Watch birds being hand fed
• Birdwatch with Lynn Miller in the Clarke-Sydenham reserve at 11 am
• Observe birds being released (weather permitting)
• Children’s activities
• Watch a bird banding demonstration by the McGill Bird Observatory
• Learn about wild bird photography with Éléphant Mauve at 12 pm&1:30 pm
• Take a tour of the center
BBQ lunch available from 11:00 am until 1:30 pm. For more information call the Centre at ( 450) 458- 2809 or email email@example.com